Salt Rescue 004 non-toxic hand sanitiser and disinfectant spray (100ml premixed)
Regular price $8.00
This bottle contains Salt Rescue 004 concentrate (10ml) + filtered water (90ml). The bottle can be reused for diluting Salt Rescue 004 concentrate.
Salt rescue 004 is a non-toxic aqueous chlorine dioxide that is generated through electrolysis using food-grade salt and pure water. Chlorine dioxide (CLO2) is safe and gentle on dry, sensitive, or eczema-prone skin. Salt rescue 004 disinfects through oxidation, a process that denatures the cellular structure of bacteria and microbes, rendering them inactive.
Ingredients: pure water, sodium chlorite.
Active ingredient: sodium chlorite (0.23%)
This product is non-toxic, 100% biodegradable, and fragrance-free.
- safe for babies and pet animals
- gentle and safe for dry, sensitive, or eczema-prone skin
- free of harmful chemicals, alcohol, and fragrance
- hand sanitiser and surface disinfectant
- eliminates 99.9% of germs and bacteria (e.coli, candida albicans, pseudomonas aeruginosa and staphylococcus aureus)
- contains NEA-approved active ingredient effective against coronaviruses
- non-drying and does not cause cracked skin even after prolonged use
- evaporates without any residue or trace
- no sticky feeling after application