Low Carb High/Healthy Fats (LCHF) Diet* – Between 20g - 50g of net carbs per day
A Low Carb High/Healthy Fats (LCHF) Diet is a moderately low carb high in healthy fats way of eating that encourages the body to burn fats instead of glucose for energy.
Reported health benefits include:
- Weight Lost & Improved Metabolism
- Lowered Blood Glucose Levels
- Better Cognitive Function & Energy Levels
Best for weight loss, pre/diabetics, better skin health, reduced inflammation, sugar crashes & craving management & improved mental wellbeing.
Just like many things, change often takes time to settle; Nobody started with being able to run 10km immediately without getting any muscle aches or sore. As the body adapts to the reduced glucose intake and shifts to fat burning, some possible side effects like Keto Flu might occur. However, studies and various real-life case studies has shown that these symptoms will disappear over time as one gets used to the nutritional change.
Our focus is always in using real whole foods & premium ingredients only.
Here are some sample menus for your reference. Kindly contact us if you need to get in touch with us for a better understanding of our food. Menu changes daily.
Delivery Frequency:Once every 2-3 days, additional charges apply for daily delivery.
Storage & Heating: All our meals will be delivered chilled. They should be kept refrigerated below 4C to ensure freshness. To reheat, simply follow the specified instructions on the box.
No. of Meals = 3 Meals + 1 snack x No. of Days Selected
Our Estimated Daily Nutritional Values: Calories 1200, Total Fat 80g, Protein 80g, Net Carbs 20g
Sample Local Menu:
- Breakfast - Pandan Kaya Toast
- Lunch – Curry Chicken with Mixed Vegetables & Noodles
- Dinner – Claypot Chicken with Stirfry Vegetables & Black Rice
- Snack – Roasted Mixed Nuts
Sample Western Menu:
- Breakfast – Almond Berry Pancakes
- Lunch – Chicken Caesar Salad with Zucchini Bread
- Dinner – Italian Codfish Stew
- Snack – Parmesan Flaxseed Crackers
Sample Vegetarian Menu:
- Breakfast – Coconut Acai Yogurt with SuperPop Black Beauty
- Lunch - Coleslaw with Thai Coconut Dressing & Pumpkin Mash
- Dinner – Roasted Vegetables & Maca Mushroom Soup with Crostini
- Snack – Rosemary Almond Crackers
*Disclaimer: This is our proposed meal plan for a Ketogenic diet. It is specially tailored in accordance to the guidelines of a Keto Diet in order to achieve its suggested benefits. During this period, it is up to the individual's discretion to decide if other foods should be consumed. Always consult your healthcare professional before embarking on any diet plan.